INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING CONCERT & SIGHT-READING EVALUATIONS
- Before you can enter evaluation, you must be registered as a director on www.texasmusicforms.com or in Charms.
- Be sure to register only once, choosing a user name and password that you will remember.
- Your name, as the director of a group, will appear on all forms exactly as you type it on your registration.
- The person who logs on to texasmusicforms.com and submits the entry is whose name will appear as the director on the forms.
- There is a place to list additional directors for a group when you complete your evaluation entry form at www.texasmusicforms.com.
- Log on to www.texasmusicforms.com to enter evaluation.
- Click on “Form 4” to submit your entry for C&SR.
- The sight-reading Form 5 is automatically created when you submit your Form 4.
- Region 32 uses the following designations for non-varsity groups:
- Sub Non-Varsity A
- Sub Non-Varsity B
- Sub Non-Varsity C, etc.
- After submitting your entry(ies):
- click on “Review Entries”
- then click “Print Invoice”. The system automatically calculates your fees and creates an invoice that you can use as your official paperwork to request payment.
- PRINT TWO COPIES – ONE FOR YOUR PAYMENT REQUEST AND ONE FOR YOUR RECORDS. You do not need to mail a copy of the invoice to Greg.
- On the day of the evaluation, bring the following items with you:
- 1 copy of the Form 1 listing all eligible students who will perform.
- THIS FORM SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE EVALUATION OFFICE BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE TIME.
- Form must be signed by principal.
- Signed Form 1 may be mailed or emailed prior to evaluation.
- 1 copy of the Announcer’s Script for Concert/Sight-Reading. You can type directly on the form and then print and bring to the evaluation.
- 3 sets of judges’ scores with measures numbered.
- PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO SEND ENTRY FEE PAYMENT BY THE EVALUATION DEADLINE, BUT PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO EVALUATION DAY.
- TO SUM UP:
- 37 days before evaluation (see schedule page for deadlines) or earlier:
- submit entries using the on-line entry system
- turn in Invoice page for payment request (invoice page is found by clicking on “Review Entries”)
- 30 days before evaluation, MAIL entry fee payment to address below:
UIL Region 32 Music
338 Drury Ln
Austin, TX 78737